Friday, August 24, 2012

The inspiration behind Lancaster House

Below is a link to the American Idol performance that inspired me to write Lancaster House. Can you believe it? One amazing performance and my creative juices went wild. Not exactly sure how that happened, but this performance spurred my imagination and made me create Lancaster House! That was all it took!

This link is a very poor video of the performance. I couldn't find another one and I'm surprised that there are not more links to it. I own a perfect copy of it that I purchased through iTunes. I watched it umpteen times as I wrote Lancaster House.

This is the perfect visual of Andre. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQyz0acKNo



1 comment:

  1. I didn't see that coming! I think he has the look, but I would never have thought of Adam!

    ReplyDelete