Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Have People in PAPERBACK!


It's such a great moment when you get to hold the completed novel in your hands!

One lady on Goodreads left this comment:

I thought the title was I Hate People and loved the juxtaposition of such a saucy title with a color happy cover, but alas, alas, I was mistaken.

I thought that was pretty funny!

It is a color happy cover and I hesitated over using it. Especially since part of the book deals with a very serious matter. But, it's a happy ending, and the overall message is happy, so I stuck with the HAPPY cover. After all, I'm really happy that I HAVE PEOPLE.

But, what if you were born to a mother who left you at a hospital doorstep? What if you never had any people all of your life? How would that make you feel? Isn't having a family a natural birthright, something all of us are born with?

Sadly, not for everyone. I Have People deals with a young lady who faced this very dilemma in her life.

She doesn't have any people.




3 comments:

  1. I love the cover! And I cannot wait to read this!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brandy! I can't wait to send a copy to you! It's on order.

      Delete