Saturday, June 8, 2013

JOSHUA'S FOLLY RELEASE

JOSHUA'S FOLLY  is now available in paperback and Kindle!! It is signed up for Amazon Prime (Kindle Lending Library) and will be exclusive to Kindle for 90 days. 



Can you fall in love with a picture?

After Marisa survives a traumatic experience in her youth, she finds comfort in the form of a photograph of Joshua, her foster mother’s nephew. She falls in love with him, creating and refining an image of the man of her dreams. When Marisa has the opportunity to visit Joshua’s cattle ranch outside of Amarillo, Texas, she meets Joshua in person for the first time. She quickly realizes he is someone she could really fall in love with, not just a silly childhood crush.

Life is seemingly perfect for Josh and Marisa, with endless possibilities before them. That is, until Josh’s reservations take a toll on their relationship and their summertime romance ends rather unexpectedly.

Will Marisa be able to forgive Josh for his folly? 


Book Reviewers: I'll be happy to send this book out to you for review! However, I'm currently out of commission for the next two weeks due to this cute little guy (my new grandson) entering the world!

Graham Ethan Isaacs



I'll send out review copies when I return home!



12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sweet new grandson:) He is a cutie!
    And congratulations on your new baby also. I'll be waiting anxiously to meet "Joshua's Folly!"
    Have a wonderful time getting to know Graham Ethan Isaacs:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! We arrived this afternoon and I got to meet my new grandson. He's a sweetheart! I always forget just how little a newborn baby is! So precious.
      I'm excited to send you my other new baby soon!!!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet picture! Congratulations on the birth of your grandson and the release of your new book. Have a great time visiting, holding and kissing that cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Melanie! We just arrived this afternoon and I'm in heaven holding our little Graham! He's a calm and sleepy little guy . . . and soooo little!
      If you're interested, I'll be happy to send Joshua's Folly to you for review!

      Delete
    2. Babies are the best! And, of course I'm interested in reviewing Joshua's Folly!! I'll look forward to it when you get back.

      Delete
    3. Great! Let me know if you want it in ebook or paperback! Thank you, Melanie!

      Delete
  3. Taylor,

    He is a doll. Congratulations!!! You have a wonderful time with little Graham and don't dare try and spoil him. lol Love that your book is here the same time as your new grandson. That is a great omen.. :) He is so cute and looks so cuddly. Your friend always, Linda xx
    Oh and you know I want to read this new book sooooo bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I can't help but spoil him! I don't think he's slept anywhere except in someone's arms since he's been born! He's so precious! Thanks for your kind words! I'll be happy to send you Joshua's Folly when I return home! I appreciate your friendship so much!

      Delete
  4. I can't stop looking at that guy's sweet face. He looks like an angel baby. Congrats...and YES! I'm excited to read Joshua's Folly. I will put it on my To-Read list (or if you want me to review it sooner, let me know and I will up it over some others).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Charissa! He's just as sweet as he looks and I'm holding him just as much as I can while I have the chance! I'll be happy to send JF to you when I return home! Thanks! Much appreciated!

      Delete
  5. Hello, I find this possessions as an ideal asset. Your post was well full and glad I came across here. Big thanks for distribution this with us and I will advocate this post to my friend abroad Amarillo roofing company.

    ReplyDelete