Saturday, August 31, 2013

I HAVE PEOPLE and other amazing news!

I HAVE PEOPLE is on sale today through Sept. 7th for .99 cents!
Grab your copy!



Missing any memories? 

Holly Sinclair is happily married to the love of her life, Gabriel. Young and in love, Holly hopes to have their first child soon. Of course, Gabriel wants to wait till Holly’s health is restored, much to Holly’s dismay. She feels perfectly fine. So what if she just woke up from an eight-month coma? So what if some of her memories are missing? She remembers Gabe and that’s all that matters, right?

That is, until HE enters her life again . . . she forgot about HIM.


BTW, I'll be busy for the next little while, spending time with the newest man in my life! (All 6 lbs. 5 oz. of him) Love being a Grandma!

Introducing . . .

Gavin Michael



8 comments:

  1. Awwwww he's so precious!! I'll be promoting the book deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on such a precious little angel! I'll have to promote your book when I get back into town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charissa! He's on my lap as I write this and I'm in heaven!

      Delete
  3. Aaw. I can almost feel him in my arms. Babies are so special. Congratulations Taylor to you and the proud parents:)
    Working on my promo post for ya now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! Much appreciated! Gavin and Mommy came home from the hospital today and all is well. Don't know if we'll get much sleep tonight though!

      Delete
  4. A little bundle of joy, such sweet innocence. I'll put up a post and I hope you have tons of downloads while enjoying your family!

    http://www.fundinmental.com/?p=8230

    Have a fantastic holiday weekend.

    And don't squeeze Gavin too hard. ^_^ You don't wantta squish out all the love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry! You are so good to me!
      I am greatly enjoying my time with my new grandson. He's a sleepy little guy and an absolute joy!

      Delete