Tuesday, August 27, 2013

INSPIRATION

I love dance. Combine a romantic dance with a touching song and I am inspired.

Here are three dances (and songs) that have inspired my writing lately.

This is my favorite performance from this last week on So You Think You Can Dance.





This is the winning performance from the last season of Dancing with the Stars. This song is greatly inspiring my next novel.
(the very first brief performance is not it! Keep watching!)




I've shared the next dance before. I LOVE the emotion in this performance. If I can capture this angst in my next novel, I will have succeeded.
(if it won't play, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJv4Qr-PL5A)






What inspires you?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I saw the girl on the strings and it made me think of an episode I saw on one of the many crime shows I watch. Can't remember which show and it sure wasn't nice. I enjoyed these very much. Thanks for sharing insight into what inspires you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Sherry. Thank you for watching!

      Delete