Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Wordless Wednesday is actually filled with words--the words, thoughts, and feelings that pictures or images evoke within each of us without uttering a single word!



Image courtesy of [Stuart Miles] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

What WORD/WORDS does this picture evoke within you?

I'll start: This image is entitled, "Heart Sinking Into Sea." I call it "Dying Love." There is something very, very sad about this image.

To join Wordless Wednesday, go here.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, well, even though there's no bridge...this could be in the San Fransisco Bay...so....I left my hear in San Fransisco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can picture that perfectly. Thanks, Christy! I love that song.

      Delete
  2. Drowning in Love.. That is what I saw as soon as I saw this one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, drowning in love certainly puts a happier perspective on the image, that's for sure! The image strikes me as sad and I don't know why. Thanks, Linda!

      Delete