Tuesday, October 1, 2013

RESULTS


I'd like to say congratulations to the winner of the Kindle Book Review's Best Indie Book of 2013:
(in the Romance Category)


It's a military romance, co-written by Bonnie Bartel Latino and Bob Vale.
I can't wait to read it!
We spent ten years active duty army, so anything military holds a special place in my heart!

To see the winners in each category, go here.



I'm still in awe that my novel, SIERRA was a top-five finalist. I was up against some pretty wonderful books.
What an honor!
Special thanks to The Kindle Book Review for the amazing opportunity to be a part of this contest!


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't win, but you're right! It's awesome that you were in the top finalists. I am so proud of you! You're still a winner to me (that's the mom in me coming out...but it's true).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charissa. I love the Mom in you--so comforting. I guess I should be sadder than I am, but truthfully, I'm still so thrilled to have been named a finalist that I'm still floating on air over the news. But I do appreciate your encouraging words VERY much! Thank you! I actually find myself wishing we lived close to each other--in the same ward-- because something tells me we would hit it off and be besties! Thanks for your friendship!

      Delete