Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS (On Tuesday!)

Hello everyone!

I'm just catching up with everything after a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend. My daughter and grandson just left last night and it was hard to see them go. But the memories are firmly entrenched in my heart!


I spent most of my time holding this cute little guy! I love being a grandma!

During our visit, my daughter said to me, 'mom, here's a song that goes with your next book, I'm With You.'
She was so very right. I love when she 'gets' my books.
I've been listening to this song over and over. It really captures the emotion in I'm With You.
Love it!




Note: It's the words to the song that go with my book, not the images on the music video.

Hope your Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL!

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture of you and your grandson. He is adorable! I would spend the whole time holding him, too.

    After listening to that song, I'm going to read your book when I need to clean out my tear ducts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Melanie! I had to take advantage of holding him while I had the chance. But I'm glad I did. He'll be back at Christmas though!
      I'm With You does have some sad scenes, but I've added a lot of light scenes too, just to keep some balance. Hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  2. What a cutie! I can't wait to be a grandma...but it might be a while. Who knows? Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. I'm glad your daughter finds these inspirational songs for you to keep you in your mojo for writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a Grandma is the BEST! With your recent wedding, it could happen very soon for you too!
      My daughter calls me after reading one of my books and tells me songs that I've never heard before and tells me why they go with my book--and they always do!!! She 'gets' my books. Guess she knows me well! I love it!

      Delete