Monday, December 23, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS

Wishing each of you Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas!


(Can you guess what my favorite color is? Go ahead, take a shot in the dark!)

This is my favorite time of the holiday season. The tree is up and decorated. The presents are wrapped. The cards have been sent.  Family has all arrived safely. Tomorrow we will make Christmas cookies, the cookie cutter kind.

Time to relax and enjoy the holidays!
Hope you are doing the same!

Don't forget, throughout the holiday season I'm offering all of my books for 99 cents--my present to each of you!
Curl up by the fire and enjoy!



7 comments:

  1. I love blue too. It definitely used to be my favorite, but now I enjoy so many other colors that I don't think I have a favorite solitary color now. I have a few that aren't my favorites--orange and purple and brown (although if they are in flowers...not the brown...I love them). But everything else I love to see everywhere! Have a fun time with the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to limit blue to my home. If I purchase blue and white clothing, I'll match my living room! I love lots of different colors too, but blue is my all time favorite. Hope your holidays are wonderful, Charissa!

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing......blue. LOL I love blue too. Enjoy the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holidays have been so wonderfully busy, I'm just now replying--only a week late! Going back to the grind is going to be tough! Hope you've had a wonderful holiday season, Sherry!

      Delete
  3. You're having a blue christmas! So lovely. Have the best of holidays Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a blue Christmas--in color-- not state of mind! My house is brimming with family and I Iove it! Hope your holidays are fantastic, Laura!

      Delete
  4. The holiday atmosphere pushes us to the new ideas. However, we should relax and enjoy the long-awaited rest these days.

    ReplyDelete