Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Wordless Wednesday is actually filled with words--the words, thoughts, and feelings that pictures or images evoke within each of us without uttering a single word!


Image courtesy of [fotographic 1980] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

What WORD/WORDS does this picture evoke within you?

As we endure the trials of life, perhaps all of our hearts (metaphorically) look a little like this one. Yet, we persevere. We are not broken, we are stronger.

I'm going to do something a little different today. I'm going to use one of my favorite quotes from my next book, 
I'm With You. 

This heart reminds me of my heroine's heart . . .

"One of the quiet, unsung heroes of this world, incredibly strong, yet somehow wrongly looked upon as damaged." 

I'd like to label this image as: 'Quiet Strength'


To join Wordless Wednesday, go here.

4 comments:

  1. I was humming "Love Hurts!"

    I'm With You sounds heart wrenching and yet triumphant. Will surely treasure it Taylor as it's so close to you and your daughters heart:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great classic song that goes perfectly with this image!

      I really do feel that women who have survived baby loss are the quiet, unsung heroes of this world. They have survived the unthinkable--and somehow move on with their lives.

      It's a little scary to put out a piece of work that does have such an emotional attachment to it. It's like placing your heart on the line and saying, 'go ahead, criticize it.' Unfortunately, it's part of the business I'm in. And my daughter is somewhat prepared for this also. But thanks for saying you'll treasure it--that means a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. Patchwork. I still don't think it does the pic justice, but......

    I am at a loss for words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple, yet profound, Sherry. You always put so much thought into your answers! I always look forward to hearing what you'll say!

      Delete