Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Wordless Wednesday is actually filled with words--the words, thoughts, and feelings that pictures or images evoke within each of us without uttering a single word!


Image courtesy of [89studio] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

What WORD/WORDS does this picture evoke within you?

I'll start: This brings to mind the age-old question: "Love or Money?"

Which is most important to you?

As for me: LOVE!

Granted, we need money to survive in this world. But if I was rich and I didn't have love in my life, I'd be very, very unhappy.



5 comments:

  1. Money can't buy me love! Thought of the Beatles right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Does this mean you're baffled, Sherry? That's okay! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. I seem to have gone brain dead. Nothing comes to mind. ^_^ Have a great weekend.

      Delete