Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I'M WITH YOU RELEASE DATE!


I'M WITH YOU is officially DONE and has been sent off to the ebook formatter!

The release date is APRIL 15TH, 2014


Sorry for the delay. I spent a lot of time revising and editing this book till I had it just right.

I will be offering REVIEW COPIES when the ebook has been completed. STAY TUNED!

Can three little words irrevocably change your life?

When the doctors inform Chloe Brennan that her pregnancy is “incompatible with life,” her subsequent choices will change her path forever. 

She becomes one of the quiet, unsung heroes of this world, incredibly strong, yet somehow wrongly looked upon as damaged.

Three people will pierce Chloe’s existence: her husband, a stranger, and a precious baby.

One will say goodbye, one will say hello, and one will say both at the same time.

I’m With You is a novel about selfless love and the sacredness of life.

Please note: 
While this book is a romance novel, it also deals with the sensitive issue of baby loss grief. 


The emotions are real, and sometimes dark. 

If you are sensitive to this issue, this may not be the book for you.


6 comments:

  1. So excited to read this. Once I'm done, I'll see if I should have my sis-in-law read it as well. She lost a baby 5 years ago so i keep thinking about this one for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is still a romance novel, but I felt it was important to let readers know what they were getting themselves into when they read this book. I don't think the baby loss grief is overly dwelled upon, but if someone is overly sensitive to the issue, they may find it hard to read. OR they may relate to it and it may help them. You never know how someone will react. Hence, the readers' note.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to this one :) So glad you have a release date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! Me too! It took me awhile to get this book just as I wanted it, much longer than I had anticipated. The subject matter was a bit tough, and highly personal as well. But I am so glad and so relieved to have this down on paper. It has helped me to feel at peace with our experience with baby loss.

      Delete
  3. Taylor as with all of your books I am looking forward to this one. It sounds like it will be so good. But all of your books are good, actually great. I hope it helped you to deal with the loss by writing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I appreciate your comment greatly!
      It helped me immensely to write this book. I feel as though it has almost purged me of my sadness, and now I can move forward and remember our little one with great fondness and love.

      Delete