Wednesday, April 9, 2014

REVIEW COPIES OF I'M WITH YOU

Review copies of I'm With You are now available in a .mobi file for Kindle.

If you are interested in reading and reviewing I'm With You, please email me at
taylordeanbooks[at]gmail[dot]com

All I ask in return is for a fair and honest review posted on Goodreads and Amazon within one month.

Please include the following with your review:

I was given this book for free from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.
(Otherwise Amazon may delete it.)

Thank you for your interest!

I write clean romance, so if this isn't a genre you enjoy, please don't ask to review it! (I'd be setting myself up for bad reviews and I don't want to do that!)

I'm With You will be released on April 15th and the ebook will be available for .99 cents for one week.




Can three little words irrevocably change your life?

When the doctors inform Chloe Brennan that her pregnancy is “incompatible with life,” her subsequent choices will change her path forever.

She becomes one of the quiet, unsung heroes of this world, incredibly strong, yet somehow wrongly looked upon as damaged.

Three people will pierce Chloe’s existence: her husband, a stranger, and a precious baby.

One will say goodbye, one will say hello, and one will say both at the same time.

I’m With You is a novel about selfless love and the sacredness of life.

Please note: While this book is a romance novel, it also deals with the sensitive issue of baby loss grief. 
The emotions are real, and sometimes dark. 
If you are sensitive to this issue, this may not be the book for you.


5 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, Taylor. Mailing you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only two more days and this book will be ready to buy.. YIPPEE!!! I know it will be so good and I'm looking forward to reading it so much. You are such an awesome author and all of your books are just wonderful.. :) Love them!! Actually it will only be a day and a half if you consider that this day is about half over. lol You write such beautiful stories Taylor and all of your fans love to read them. Keep up the wonderful work. :) Your friend always.. Linda Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Corinne's review of your book "For Nick" and am eager to read your book, Taylor. I am sending you an email for a review copy and look forward to reading and reviewing it.

    Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vidya! Nice to meet you! I will send you an email right now. Thank YOU for your interest!

      Delete