Monday, May 5, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS

INCOGNITO

The definition of INCOGNITO is:

Adj: without being known; in disguise; in an assumed character, or under an assumed title. 

Adverb: Without revealing one's identity.

Noun: 
One unknown or in disguise, or under an assumed character or name.
The assumption of disguise or of a feigned character; the state of being in disguise or not recognized.

HOWEVER, here is how my daughter uses the word INCOGNITO:

My jacket is INCOGNITO right now. Do you know where it is?
OR
Who took my book? It is INCOGNITO and I can't find it!

You get the idea. Cracks me up every time.

With that being said, I have been INCOGNITO lately because I have been babysitting for my eight month old grandson for an entire week! He is adorable and I have loved every minute, but I can't get anything else done. My time on the computer has been few and far between. So I apologize for being INCOGNITO!


Seriously, could you resist that face? (just ignore the drool!)

Book news: The book blast for I'M WITH YOU starts tomorrow and I'm excited to spread the news about my newest novel.

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor. For some reason I'm not getting email notifications for your blog posts! Yikes! I bet I've missed a bunch! I checked and am still following you. Sherry is having the same problem.
    My post will be up for your blast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the second person to let me know that they are not receiving email notifications of my blog posts. Not sure what is going on. I'm having my daughter check on it. We are going to be re-vamping my blog soon anyway. It's in need of a bit of a makeover! Thanks for letting me know.
      And thank you for participating in my book blast for I'm With You!

      Delete
  2. It's been an ongoing problem for Sherry. I'll be sure to stop by each day until I see your notifications in my inbox again. Miss your fun posts!
    I'm also signed up for the new covers reveal for Lancaster House and The Middle Aisle. Dying to see what you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I haven't been receiving notifications for Sherry's blog either.

      I'm super excited to reveal my new covers for LH and MA too! I hope you love them as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. He is seriously a cute baby and I don't even know you. I came here to find out who your cover is because I love the cover for "I'm With You".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carly! My daughter designs my covers for me, She will soon be offering to design covers for other authors as well! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you love my cover!

      Delete