Monday, May 19, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS

My son is home from college for a couple of weeks and we are going to be doing several projects around the house together. I LOVE that he is always willing to help me out with all of my crazy decorative ideas.



Book News:

Sierra is off to the ebook formatter. The manuscript underwent an edit and the NEW cover will look like this: 
(minor changes from last week)



In honor of their new covers, Lancaster House and The Middle Aisle were offered on a Kindle Countdown Deal this past weekend.
On Friday night, the stats on Amazon for Lancaster House were:

#21 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Ghosts
#23 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Ghosts

It's always exciting to see one of my books in a top 100 list!

Currently, there are two gift card giveaways you can enter:



That's about it for now!
Have a great Monday!




4 comments:

  1. Have fun with your son. I got to see my married daughter and son-in-law for Mother's Day and it was the BEST present ever to spend some time with them. And congrats on being so high on those Amazon lists. That's so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could stay on the Amazon lists! (not just while my books are on sale!)
      Once our children leave the nest, time with them seems to be few and far between, doesn't it? I agree that time with them is the BEST present ever! I'm enjoying and appreciating every moment. Especially the fact that he CHOSE to drive home and be with us during these next few weeks!

      Delete
  2. OMG! I absolutely love the cover. If that doesn't grab people's attention, I don't know what will. I still love the old cover too. Hope you have a great time with the "kid". ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry! Yay! I'm so excited that you love the new cover for Sierra!!! I agonize over these decisions. But, this cover just seemed to be perfect! We are slowly re-doing each cover.

      Having a great time with my "kid." We are re-painting the living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallways, so we have been BUSY! It's drudgery when I do it by myself, but with him, it is FUN!

      Delete