Monday, June 30, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS

THINGS I LOVE:

When a reader made this image for Sierra on her Goodreads review:


(Those two are a perfect match for Alex and Alyssa!)

When a reader tweets this:


EVERY SINGLE BOOK WAS FANTASTIC


When a reader says "thank you" for writing clean romance:

5.0 out of 5 stars WonderfulJune 26, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sierra (Kindle Edition)
Thank you Ms. Dean for Sierra. A wonderful read. An edge-of-your-seat kinda book. I recommend it highly. Oh, and thank you for keeping it "clean". There was romance and tenderness but all done tastefully.

When a reader says they read my book in one day and could NOT put it down:

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved itJune 25, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Sierra (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed Sierra... WOW!!! 1 days read... just could not put it down! Sometimes it got hard to read but I still had to find out what's next.



Little things like this MAKE MY DAY! And little things like this are BIG THINGS to me!

Thank you!

I also love when I read a breathtakingly beautiful novel with an amazing message . . .

18301124


And the best thing of all . . .
next week these three little guys will be AT MY HOUSE!
I CAN'T WAIT!
I love being a Grandma!


Gavin


Graham


Simon


Happy Monday, Everyone!!



9 comments:

  1. Your grandkids are SO adorable! I will have to check out your book suggestion! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christy! I'm so excited to see them!
      I hope you enjoy Making Faces. I was really surprised by how much I liked it!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love those people for Alyssa and Alex too. And Making Faces! Ahhhh! I loved that book (I love all of hers). Your grandkids are adorable beyond belief. Enjoy them when they get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to read Amy's newest book next. She is an amazing writer! I learned about her through your blog, so thank you!
      I love the reader-made image for Alex and Alyssa too--it's as if the people in my imagination appeared before my eyes. It's especially wonderful when a reader shares in that vision!
      I haven't seen two of my grandkids in a year and that's just too long. So excited.
      Thanks Charissa!

      Delete
  3. Such sweet little ones! Your cup runneth over, Taylor!

    Wonderful mentions for your writing Taylor. I feel the same and more. And I love your choices. They are now imprinted as Alex and Alyssa!

    Have ahappy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! I feel very lucky to have these wonderful little grandsons in my life. They truly bring me joy!
      What I love most about the choices for Alex and Alyssa is that a reader made that image--and she nailed it, which is pretty darn amazing!
      Hope your Fourth is wonderful!

      Delete
  4. Forgot to tell ya. I'm getting email notices from your blog again. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is WONDERFUL news. Hopefully the kinks have been resolved and the email notifications will continue to work correctly. Thanks, Laura!

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Sherry! I hope you have a fantastic Fourth of July! I love this time of year! Summer is my season!

    ReplyDelete