Monday, September 22, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS


Image courtesy of [renjith krishnan] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


WORK:

I've been working hard on my new novel, GIRL OF MINE, and it's coming along nicely.

I HAVE PEOPLE is now with the ebook formatter and the new and improved version along with a new front and back cover will be finished shortly! Besides a new cover, the new and improved version includes a few edits and a fancier ebook format.

The audiobook for SIERRA is officially complete and will be available soon. It has been fun to hear my book come to life, although time consuming to listen to and approve each chapter.

LIFE:

I get to have this cute little guy with me for the next two weeks!


So, if I'm not around much, this is why. I'm going to be BUSY!
Taking a break will be good for me. I'll be able to approach my new manuscript with fresh eyes.
Time to break free from the office and my computer, sit back, and enjoy life for awhile.


Image courtesy of [Stuart Miles] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Enjoy your Monday!

6 comments:

  1. He's so precious! I am glad you get to have him visit for awhile. I've been feeling so sick the past few days that I just feel like doing nothing. But I'm a mom...no choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hardest thing about being a mom: when you're sick. life can't stop so you can rest!!
      Hope you feel better very soon, Christy! Take care!

      Delete
  2. He looks very happy for you to climb out of your writer's dungeon and step out into the world. LOL He is so cute. I hope you have a fabulous time. Excellent post! I love all the elements, beginning to end. I'll be thinking of you, knowing you are having a fabulous two week visit with the little one. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry. Like I said, it will be a good break and I'll return to work feeling refreshed and ready to finish my newest book! Sometimes just living life is the best inspiration!
      Thanks so much for your kind words!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your 2 weeks with that cute little guy! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having so much fun with him already! I think I needed a break! Thank you, Charissa!

      Delete