Thursday, October 9, 2014

I HAVE PEOPLE IS FREE FOR FIVE DAYS



I HAVE PEOPLE now has a brand new cover and is FREE  for the next five days on Amazon Kindle.
Thursday, Oct. 9-Monday, Oct. 13

Grab your copy here!

Please feel free to share this post!
Much appreciated!

I Have People

Missing any memories? 

Holly Sinclair is happily married to the love of her life, Gabriel. Young and in love, Holly hopes to have their first child soon. Of course, Gabriel wants to wait till Holly’s health is restored, much to Holly’s dismay. She feels perfectly fine. So what if she just woke up from an eight-month coma? So what if some of her memories are missing? She remembers Gabe and that’s all that matters, right?

That is, until HE enters her life again . . . she forgot about HIM.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome news Taylor. I just love the new cover art!
    I'll add this to my free books list and my Sunday Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a quick post for the freebie. I love this cover! Have a super Saturday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, Sherry! You have been a wonderful support to me. And I LOVE that you love the new cover!

      Delete