Monday, October 6, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS

The last two weeks have been fun, filled with lots of wonderful family time. 

We visited our daughter in Arizona. My other two daughters and their sons, as well as my mom and dad visited too. One of my sisters lives in Arizona too, so it was a bit of a family reunion. 


It was the first time in a long time that all three of my daughters were together.



And I enjoyed time with two of my grandsons.



We all live far from each other, so family time is precious.

Back to normal life now and I miss every minute we spent together.

However, we can all move forward with memories that make us smile and tug at our heartstrings.

And that's a good thing.

Book news:

Did you know that you can now rate a book on Amazon without leaving a review?
I only just discovered this. I check for any new reviews once a day (that's a lie--I check obsessively). I normally check the Kindle page. When I checked the paperback page, I found the option to see ALL of the ratings readers have left for my books. 
I'M WITH YOU only has 47 reviews, yet it actually has 104 ratings, 91 of which are five star.
SIERRA has 102 reviews, yet it actually has 283 ratings, 160 of which are five star.
Wow! What an amazing discovery! It sure left a smile on my face!
How did I not know this???

AND I HAVE PEOPLE is back from the ebook formatter. It will be published this week with its new cover! I added drop caps and fluerons to the ebook version and it turned out amazing!



Have a great Monday!!







6 comments:

  1. That's such a cool cover! Glad you had fun family time! Your daughters are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Charissa. I think so too, but then I'm totally prejudiced! I'm missing them something awful, but so thankful we got to have some time together.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely cover Taylor!
    Looks like your gathering was a lot of fun. and it's great your daughters all got together too. My how the babies are growing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura. I enjoyed every minute of it--and I'm still catching up on my sleep! But, I regret nothing!! Glad you like my new cover.

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely cover, Taylor. I had to echo Laura because that was the thought that came to mind when I saw it, lovely. Those moments when your family gather can be too rare and are meant to be enjoyed to the fullest. I am glad you did. Nice to have you back.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long road to new covers, and I'm still traveling it. Slowly but surely the change is taking place. I'm so glad you like the new cover.
      Having my three girls together is a rare occurrence and I LOVED it. They've become my best friends and I adore them. Thanks so much for your comment, Sherry!

      Delete