Monday, October 20, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS

I had a fun week with my grandson. He stayed with me while my daughter went on a business trip. 
But, saying goodbye yesterday was tough.



The house is so quiet and I miss him.

Back to work for me.

I was able to get a little done last week, but not much.
This week I will be working intensely on my latest book, GIRL OF MINE, as well as writing the synopsis for my next book, which is as yet untitled. I have a lot of notes and ideas, now I just need to put it all together.

Other book news:

SIERRA is now available as an audiobook, here. 



And . . . this week I received this wonderful review of FOR NICK!

on October 14, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Such heart and soul in this book! Laughed, cried, got pissed, and most of all...I fell in love with the characters in this book! Fantastic storyline, great pace, such well written words....many kudos to Taylor Dean! My third book from this author in just a week!!!

The new cover of FOR NICK will be available very soon!



I love this new cover. The fact that she's underwater relates to the happenings on the inside of the book so well.

Would you like to win an autographed copy of one of my books? How about two autographed copies? Even better, you get to choose which two books you'd like to receive!
Hop on over to Christy's Cozy Corners and enter to win!

That's all the news for now!

Have a great Monday, everyone!






4 comments:

  1. Your grandson is so adorable! I am sure you miss him! I love all your covers, old and new :) I do think For Nick fits the story so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am missing him so much! I wished they lived closer. I'm glad you love my covers. Thanks so much, Christy! BTW, I love reading all the comments on the blog hop about which books the reader would choose and why. So fun!

      Delete
  2. He is so cute. It looks like he is fascinated with the world outside, the smile on his face as the grass tickles his feet and looking down at the hard concrete as if he can't quite figure out the change in textures. I am loving the new cover and would love to add a couple of new covers to my collection so I visited Christy's blog. Congrats on the great review!

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is obsessed with going outside. He turns very quiet and looks around in awe. (and gets very upset when it's time to go in!)
      Thanks for entering the giveaway! Only two new covers to go and I'll be done with making changes to my books and can concentrate on my new books. And on making audiobooks for all of my books. Busy, busy! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete