Monday, October 27, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS



To get your FREE copy of
LANCASTER HOUSE, go here.
ENJOY!

This last week I was able to travel with my hubby on a business trip to Santa Fe. For me, it was time for some much needed R and R.



Image courtesy of [David Castillo Dominici] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Once again, we stayed at the Buffalo Thunder.





While my hubby works, I sit in the hotel room and write to my heart's content.
This is my FAVORITE way to work.


There are no distractions and I get so much done.
I LOVE to sit by the kiva style fireplace as I work.
I had the fresh mountain air coming in from the balcony and the warm heat from the fireplace keeping me comfortable.
Heavenly. Sigh.
Seriously, I wanna go back.

Other book news:

If you'd like to win TWO signed copies of two of my books of your choice, then hop on over to Christy's Cozy Corners, and enter to win!
Good luck!

Have a great Monday, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. A freebie and a giveaway. You are awesome Taylor. I know whoever reads these will love them.
    I want to go on vacation now.LOL You look so content I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could literally feel the stress leave my body. It was wonderful. Back to the grind now, but I feel rejuvenated. Just what I needed. Thank you, Laura!

      Delete
  2. I can see you are content. It does look like a very comfy room. I love alone time and it looks like you are making the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love alone time too. I love family time, but sometimes I just need some peace and quiet. Thanks for stopping by, Sherry.

      Delete