Monday, June 22, 2015

MONDAY MUSINGS--POWER OF THE MATCHMAKER


Coming your way in 2016 . . .



Watch for it!

I'm so thrilled to have the opportunity to participate with all of these wonderful authors for this amazing collaboration of books.
I've already read the beginning novella and it is fantastic!
My book will come out in July of 2016.
I can't wait to read the other books as well!

~

In other news . . .

We had the opportunity to spend last week in Santa Fe. It was a business trip for my hubby. While sitting in the hotel, I got lots of work done on my "Matchmaker" book. (My favorite way to work!) Regardless, it still felt like a much needed vacay!


We stayed at a hotel within easy walking distance of the famous plaza.


It was fun to walk out the door and explore the shops and choose a place for dinner.

 

This little burro marked the entrance to "burro alley," a pedestrian only alley/walkway.


We loved all the outdoor patio dining--and the weather was perfect.



Tell me about your summer!




10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for these books and I absolutely LOVE the cover!! Summer so far for me has been the pool, friends, a couple of barbeques and lots of neighborhood Nerf wars. I'm also trying to fit reading in there as well. It's going way too fast but has been lots of fun so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think they did a great job on the cover as well. I love the premise--I'm having fun writing my book. Your summer sounds fun and relaxing. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by, Melanie!

      Delete
  2. Incredible! I look forward to this project. How will it be released? Do you pay one lump fee and get an automatic upload each month? Or do you have to go buy each one as it comes out? The cover is beautiful! This looks so fun! I can't wait to see you soon when you're up in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you too, Charissa! It's so close now. I've been busy pre-packing all day.

      The books will be released once a month on their own. So, yes, you have to buy each one as it comes out. But I will need several beta readers to give me feedback on my book, so if you're interested, I'd love to hear your comments! Looking forward to meeting you in person!

      Delete
    2. Definitely I'll beta read for you. This sounds like such a fun project all of you authors are doing. Can't wait for it to start.

      Delete
    3. Great! Thank you! You were a huge help to me when you beta read Girl of Mine. I appreciate you so much!

      Delete
  3. I'm trying to pack as many movies and books into the summer as possible! Molly and I went to see Cinderella again and we're going to see The Age of Adeline Wednesday! Can't wait for the new collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited about the new book series as well! I love that the matchmaker will appear in every book, and yet each book is basically a stand alone.Great idea!
      I love the lazy days of summer. Movies and books sound so relaxing. I'm dying to see Cinderella. It's on my must-see-soon list!

      Delete
  4. A very pretty cover. Congratulations, Taylor. I am doing the normal - a LOT of reading, blogging, lounging around the pool, piddling in the yard - it needs a lot of love. :-)

    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry! I'm still in shock that they asked me to join them. But I didn't hesitate to say yes!
      Your summer sounds perfect. My yard needs some serious love this year. For some reason, my marigolds, that come back every year, died. And parts of the ivy growing up my fence died. So sad. Last year the yard looked great, this year it needs help.
      Enjoy your summer!

      Delete