Tuesday, August 4, 2015

MONDAY MUSINGS LATE ON TUESDAY

I'm so late getting a Monday post up this week.

Two of my nieces came to visit for a long weekend and we've been busy with lots of family get-togethers.
It was like enjoying a bonus vacation, except this time the party was at my house! Four days of non-stop fun!

I'm tired, but we had a great time!



Among the group are my handsome nephew and his adorable wife. They were just married in January of this year.


Every time they come to visit, his new wife says . . . Taylor Dean!
They BOTH read my books and they BOTH love them. They love to discuss them with me and I LOVE every minute of it. It makes me happy.

They told me there was a song that reminded them of GIRL OF MINE and they had me listen to it. I have to admit, I could see the similarities. It's not a perfect match to the story, but it has a few lines that make me smile. I also love that they were so engrossed in the story that they found a song that reminded them of Luke. When people are that involved in my books, it makes me smile from ear to ear.

Here it is . . .


           

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I missed this one! This is a cute story about your new niece and your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone missed it! That's what I get for posting late!
      I love it when family members love my books. It gives me someone who loves to hear me go on and on and on about trivial details concerning my books--and yet they love it!! Hard to find!

      Delete