Monday, September 21, 2015

MONDAY MUSINGS

I missed my Monday post last week. 
We were in Arizona visiting my daughter.
We swam, we shopped, and we ate out--and had a wonderful time!






Arizona has PERFECT swimming weather.


My sister lives there too.
When we're together . . . look out, things will get silly.
(Sorry, whenever I upload VINES to my blog, they have no sound!)
Below is a bathroom at a restaurant. It displays Barbie dolls and is certainly unique. Naturally, we had to take a VINE.


My sister has the coolest car . . .


I guess you could call this trip a last hurrah before the dreaded winter hits.
Seriously, I LOVE hot weather!


In other news, I advertised I'M WITH YOU on Facebook over the weekend.


I received a beautiful comment from a reader that made me HAPPY  all weekend:

I have been changed forever by reading this book. It has become my favorite. I've read it now 5 times since August and immediately miss it when i am done. Do yourself a favor and read it today.

Thank you, Tracy! That means so much to me.


Until next year, Summer!!


Tell me about your weekend!




5 comments:

  1. Arizona looks fun. So much to do there. Great review at the end of this. I love that she read it 5 x since August. She beats me. I can only usually do 2 before I have to shelf it for a year or so and read when I've forgotten some of it. I'm With You is one of my favorites of yours...that and For Nick. The characters in that one are some of my favorites of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My personal favorite is Sierra, but I think it's because it was my first novel, and therefore the most memorable. But, THANK YOU, it's such a thrill to hear that ANY of my books are someone's favorite! It makes me want to pinch myself and say, "Wake up, you're dreaming!" Haha.
      Thanks, Charissa! I hope you're having a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmm . . . it looks like the VINES are not working. Sorry about that. Has anyone been able to get them to play?? I sure can't. Stupid technology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried to put a vine up. Did you put the embed code in the post? Looks like you had a good time in AZ. I think I should live there for allergy sake, but I am way too afraid of large bugs! I didn't do much over the weekend because I had a CPR class. Joy joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sooooo good whenever I'm in Arizona. The sunny weather just agrees with my health. The scorpion stories in I'm With You are based upon my sister's experiences there. But I lived there for two years when my hubby and I were first married and I never saw one single scorpion. My daughter has had ONE in her apartment. That's one too many.
      I didn't know VINES had an embed code. I'll have to check on that.
      Hope your weekend was good in spite of the CPR class!! At least it's extremely important knowledge. I need to renew mine.

      Delete