Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Congratulations to last week's WORDLESS WEDNESDAY 
winner: Natalie!

I liked her answer entitled:


Image courtesy of [atibodyphoto] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

 OUR LOVE IS TOO HOT TO TOUCH

To view, go here.

I'm going to be unexpectedly out of town for the next three weeks or so. 
To see why, go HERE.

I've decided to close down my blog during this sensitive time. I won't have time to keep up as my attention will be on other things. Although, I'll try to write an occasional post and keep you updated.

No worries, I'll be back.

Thank you to each of you for your participation in Wordless Wednesday.

See you again soon!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Natalie!

    I will miss you Taylor and will be praying for your dad. May God hold his hand and take care of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rita. I spoke to him yesterday on the phone and even though he was drugged up and groggy, his sense of humor was still there. He said they told him his cancer is Stage 2B. He says his cancer is "2B or not to be!"

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Taylor! Your words in the email with the gift card were so beautiful; I definitely consider you a friend <3
    I just commented on last week's post, saying that I'm sitting down now to catch up with my comments. Again, I hope that everything goes well. You and your father are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Natalie! I always love your creative answers. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I'm terrified of flying because of my severe motion sickness, but he's so excited that I'm coming to see him, I can't let him down. Wish me luck!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sherry. I miss blogging when I'm away from it. But, I'll be back and things will return to normal. Suddenly, my nice quiet life of sitting at my computer while writing seems pretty darn amazing.

      Delete