Monday, March 13, 2017

MONDAY MUSINGS

I have been busy, busy, busy writing my newest books.

I had the opportunity to go with my hubby on a business trip to Santa Fe. We had a room with a gas fireplace.



One of my favorite things to do is sit by the fireplace and WRITE.



And that's exactly what I did for two blissful days.


I wish I could've stayed there for a week! I love being able to write with no distractions.

I also had my grandson with me for a week.



He's a cutie and I have so much fun with him.

My newest books are coming along quite nicely.






So, what have you been up to?

4 comments:

  1. My husband and I painted the car port yesterday. We had a new roof put on last week. We also visit the grandkids every week, the best part of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, grandkids are the best part of life, Rita! Sounds like you have been busy with home improvement projects as well. I love springtime sprucing up!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun--writing in front of the fireplace and playing with the grandson. Glad life is treating you good. I'm excited for your books. Every time I see those covers I just 'yearn.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charissa! Life has been good lately, which has been nice after last year's hardships. I yearn when I see those covers too-yearn to have them done! It takes time! But I love the process.

      Delete