Monday, December 10, 2018

Happy release day to A ME AND YOU THING!!!




FREE ON KU!







THE DEEPEST HEARTACHE IS THE ONE YOU DON'T SEE COMING.

Golden couple, Sawyer and Quinn Denali, have an amazing love story. A match in every way, their happiness is evident to all who spend time with them. The arrival of twin baby girls completes their picture-perfect family.

When Quinn has the opportunity to help others on a two-week volunteer trip, she reluctantly leaves her family, knowing a short break from the demands of motherhood will be good for her. She doesn’t expect the trip to change her life forever. But it does. It changes everything.

Struggling from day to day, the young family moves forward, finding happiness . . . and love.

But fate isn’t done mixing things up in their lives. When an unexpected event leaves them all reeling, the unspoken question rings loudly and can’t be ignored: “What happens now?”

A Me and You Thing is a novel that explores the strength of enduring love and friendship.



This book is an emotional read. But any spoilers will ruin the experience.
I love the below advice. Just dive in and enjoy the journey.
There's a note from me at the end of the book. Be sure to read it. It explains why I wrote this novel.

Enjoy!







9 comments:

  1. Congrats Taylor!!!!! I am LOVING that cover!!!!
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry! It's so hard to find the right cover and once I saw this one, I knew it was PERFECT for this story. Bam. Decision made. So glad you love it!!

      Delete
  2. I just finished it last night! Fantastic! Review to come soon....
    The whole way through I kept thinking, if Move Over, Darling and Dragonfly had a baby- this story would be it. So I’m glad you explained why you wrote the book at the end!
    I’ve finished Violin Words too. Great Christmas story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I love that, Jana! Move Over, Darling and Dragonfly!!! That about sums it up right there. BTW, I love both of those movies. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed both books and I'm excited to read your reviews. Thanks for letting me know and thanks for reading and reviewing for me.

      Delete
    2. So I have to ask... is Bree going to get her own book? I feel so much is left unsaid with her...

      Delete
    3. You are the second person to ask me that! I was sort of waiting to see what the response is from readers. But, yes I am toying with the idea of writing a book for her and giving her a happily ever after too. I wrote the first five or so pages already, and I really want to write the book. So, yes, I think I'm going to do it! Thanks for asking!
      I love your reviews. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing quality content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been surfing online more than three hors lately, butt I by no means found any
    fascinating article like yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me.
    In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net will be much
    more helpful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean. Some mild innuendo between a married couple as well as some intimate moments between that married couple. Nothing graphic or detailed. Very tastefully written but I would recommend for more mature readers. I'm pretty conservative in what I read and consider it to be clean.

    ReplyDelete