Friday, November 1, 2019

HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO HEART THIEF!



HEART THIEF is now available on Amazon. Free on KU! Grab your copy!








What readers are saying:


If you love forbidden romance, this is a great one.
-Author Charissa Stastny


The heart thief sure stole my heart, right along with Mila's.
-Author Mylissa Demeyere


My best advice for you, no matter what kind of day you are having, is this: Read this book!
-Aimee of Getting Your Read On


Don't start it unless you have some time on your hands because you won't want to put it down until you are done.
-Nancy, Goodreads Review


I just have to say that Heart Thief is one of the best books I have read all year.
-KJ's Book Nook


Wow! So much emotion to this book. Taylor Dean paints with words.
-Heather, Goodreads Review


The world needs more Taylor Dean books.
-Lisa, Goodreads Review


This book surprised me, every step of the way, and in a good way!
-Brianne, Goodreads Review


This story caught my attention from the beginning and held it until the very end. 
-Britney, Goodreads Review


In true Taylor Dean fashion, she took me on a journey that I won't be able to forget. 
-Julie, Goodreads Review


I was so invested in their lives I could not put this book down!
-Jackie, Goodreads Review



The LOVE UNDER WRAPS series continues in December and January with two more fantastic novels by two amazing authors.


4 comments:

  1. This book is awesome! I hope lots of others figure that out as well. Happy Release day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Charissa! Can’t wait for your book and Mylissa’s book to release.

      Delete
  2. congratulations taylor. love the cover
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete