Friday, December 28, 2012

Reviews of The Middle Aisle


Review by Shelly of House of a la Mode: (formerly of Dive Under the Cover)

My Thoughts....

This is the conclusion to the Lancaster House series and if you have followed me long you know how 
much I loved that book.  You can read my review of Lancaster House here.  Because of the nature of this
book and the fact that I can't reveal too much without posting spoilers this is going to be a pretty
short review.

In this story we have all the characters back in Lancaster House.  As the synopsis states, Zoe is back in
the house on bed rest because she is going through a difficult pregnancy.  Dr. Channing has become so
involved in her story that he's taken it upon himself to move into the house to take care of her.
She doesn't want to go back to Serenity Hills and he wants continue to treat her since he still believes that
she has created this whole world in her head.

Basically, this story follows the same line as the first one.  Zoe is relating the things that happened to her
when she escaped Serenity Hills and up to the present time.  She is on bed rest telling her story to Dr.
Channing as he is taking care of her.  He still believes that Andre is a figment of her imagination, but she
knows that he is real, at least he is to her.

I will say that the ending was a HUGE surprise to me and one that I didn't see coming at all!  Since I don't
want to give anything away this is all I am going to say!

You know that I adore Taylor's writing and she didn't disappoint with the conclusion of this story. 
It's beautifully written and this one had me on the edge of my seat.  I was so nervous for Zoe and while
Dr. Channing does seem to have a valid point, I believed in Andre just as much as Zoe did.  I also have to
say that if she is in a dream world of her own making, it's not a bad one to live in!

If you read Lancaster House then you MUST read The Middle Aisle.  If you still haven't read Lancaster
House then you need to read it, especially if you like a good Paranormal Romance.  I loved both of these
books and they are ones that I will definitely read again.





Review by Brandy of Book Worm Brandy:

You all know that I love Taylor Dean so much! She is one of my favorite authors and The Middle Aisle is my 4th book of hers to read. She is amazingly talented and did not disappoint me with this sequel to Lancaster House. (Review HERE)

Zoe and Andre have a love story that could rival anyone's. You can tell how much they love each other and after Zoe's situation in the first book, you are happy to see them reunited. But this isn't all that happens in The Middle Aisle (which BTW is 1920s slang for getting married. So cool, right??)

There are some unexpected twists and turns and the ending is the most surprising I have ever read. I loved how Taylor sewed everything up in the end and you are left feeling very satisfied. And a little envious because Zoe found her true soul mate, even if he's a ghost vampire.

**I was given this book by the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.**

RATING:



A Goodreads message left by Kesha after reading The Middle Aisle: (I LOVE this comment!)

Oh My!!!!!!! I have finally read The Middle Aisle. WHAT A READ! Such a beautiful ending and so much unexpected twists and turns. I couldn't put it down. I was on the emotional rollercoaster with Zoe, every step of the way and the reveal of Dr Channing.......incredible! These are without a doubt my favourite books and I will tell everyone who will listen about how amazing an Author you are! I thank you for giving us Andre and Zoe Lancaster xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment