Saturday, November 2, 2013

SIERRA


If you love a little suspense, and a whole lot of ROMANCE,  then you will LOVE Sierra!
BTW, of all of my books, Sierra is my personal favorite!

Amazon      Smashwords

About:

Have you ever been lost in the woods?

Alyssa Fontaine’s life, loved ones—everything familiar and dear—are brutally taken from her.

Taken captive by two men, she endures a horrific nightmare. A new life is forced upon her and even a new name.

Just when it appears that no hope is in sight, she is saved by an unlikely twist of fate. Trapped in the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains, life will open its arms to her again and she will embrace it. She will find love such as she never knew existed.  

Sierra is a heart-wrenching story of the power of the human spirit to survive amidst impossible circumstances and severe losses. It is a story of survival . . . and hope. 




Praise for Sierra:

Every now and then you come across a novel that profoundly takes your breath away, and Sierra is that novel.
-Kathleen of Jersey Girl Book Reviews

Riveting from beginning to end. Be prepared to read straight through.
-Sherry of Fundinmental Book Reviews

I thought I had read romances before, and books like "Jane Eyre" and "A Tale of Two Cities," I had always considered the peaks of romantic literature. Let me say this. This is the most romantic book I have ever read in my 38 years on this planet!
-Ruth of My Devotional Thoughts

What I like most about Sierra was how Taylor lulls you in the beginning, then she shreds the peaceful scene to pieces. It happens so fast you barely have time to comprehend what is going to happen. Just like in real life.
-Laura of FUONLYKNEW Book Reviews

4 comments:

  1. I was reading some reviews and the enthusiasm for Sierra made me want to read it all over again. Already read it twice, but I'm thinking I'll be squeezing it into my schedule again soon. Just in time for chilly weather!
    I'm wishing you many downloads Taylor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twice? And you want to read it again? Absolute music to my ears! You just made my day, my month, my year, etc. etc. Thank you so much, Laura!

      Delete