Friday, March 14, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES


Friday Favorites include my favorite images on reading or writing!
(taken from Facebook)
 Enjoy!



Right now, I would choose the main character, Chloe, from my new book, I'M WITH YOU.

Interestingly enough, I feel as though I already have sat down with Chloe and she has bared her soul to me. My daughter lived parts of Chloe's experiences and I've drawn heavily upon her thoughts and feelings in order to write the book.

It's been quite the experience.



6 comments:

  1. Professor Dumbledore. He is so wise and gives great advice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ultimate father figure! Good choice, Christy!

      Delete
  2. I don't know why, but Rhett Butler popped into my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swoon! The first time I fell in love with a movie star was when I saw Gone With The Wind as a young girl!

      Delete