Monday, September 8, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS

Special thanks to all for the brand new amazing reviews of 
I'M WITH YOU!


This book is very personal to me, and the wonderful reviews thus far have been amazing! It has been my honor to share this story with the world to increase awareness of Trisomy 18 and baby loss grief.
I've never received so many five star reviews one after the other. Usually the reviews are interlaced with the occasional two or three star reviews.
Below is not all of them, but you get the idea.
Very rewarding.

on August 30, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I'm with you was so moving and realistic, I read it all in one day. Just could not stop. She had me questioning, wondering, crying, laughing (love the princess bride quotes!). Dean's writing style is unique and I highly recommend this book

on August 30, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
From the beginning to the end, with all the twists and turns ... I was unable to put the book down once I started.. Lol and as I write this at 8:02am.. With the new light of day coming through my blinds.. I have a bittersweet yet satisfied feeling I rarely get from a book.. I laughed, I cried , even had my own personal moment of mourning my own first born.. What a beautiful story.. Thank you so much for sharing .. THANK YOU. Jamielynn Tashjian ;-) xoxo

on August 31, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I think this is by FAR the book that has affected my heart the most! WOW! I couldn't put it down!

on August 31, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Read it. You won't regret it. Not your typical romance. This book has substance, depth, and a HEA.

on September 2, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I rarely ever take the time to write a review. However, this book touched me so deeply and I still think about it a few days after finishing. To say the least, this story was heart wrenching and I truly "felt" the pain and sometimes the joy that Chloe and Jack were feeliing. This book is making it on my extremely short "do not delete" list. I HIGHLY recommend this book and please be sure that you read this book when you are able to completely get involved with it and aren't afraid to shed some tears.

on September 2, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I am in awe of this book. I read a lot of books, on average at least one per day. Most of them are easily forgotten. This beautifully written and poignant story will not be forgotten. My husband and I lost three babies to miscarriage and the grief was terrible. We grieved in very different ways but thankfully our relationship survived. I cannot overstate the quiet beauty of this book. This is not a story of vampire or werewolves. There is no swashbuckling pirate or marauding Vikings. What this is is an actual true love story. It is heartbreaking and heartwarming. Please read it, but have a tissue handy.

on September 2, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I don't leave reviews very often but this book is worth it! I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! Such an amazing story!

on September 2, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Read this book over the weekend. Absolutely loved the story. It will keep you guessing. I literally went back and read the first part of the book again after I finished it just sure that I missed something. I am going to read more by this author.

on September 3, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
This is the first book I read by Taylor Dean and I have to say I really loved it. The story has you captivated from the beginning. I could not put it down. Well done.

on September 4, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
what a fabulous read. I loved this book with its twists...it was very hard to put down. I can't wait to read more from Taylor Dean!!!!

on September 5, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I enjoyed the story as well as the writing. I will be ready more of her books. She is a great story teller.

on September 5, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Wonderful, heart breaking and emotional. This is sticky subject matter and I believe this author handled it very well.

on September 6, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I really loved this book and didn't want to put it down. It has a good plot, very thoughtful and sensitive with great characters, nice morals and a bit of drama. I highly recommend this book if you like to read romance without descriptive sexual scenes.



6 comments:

  1. Yea! You deserve a bunch of good reviews for this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charissa. So emotional. I wasn't sure how this book would be received. To know that people are touched by the story is overwhelming, and yet gratifying.

      Delete
  2. I read this back in May and I absolutely loved it! I reviewed it on my blog http://livingforthevictories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/i-with-you-by-taylor-dean-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jenni. I went to your blog and read your review and I LOVED it. It's a tough subject to write about and a tough subject to read about. But, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me know about your review. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy for you Taylor. All those lovely comments and dazzling stars! Looking forward to adding mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little floored by the response. Writing a book is a personal experience, but this one was even more so due to the subject matter. I'm glad that it is touching people's hearts. My daughter has been unable to read the book, but it does make her happy to know that her story might help someone else experiencing child loss . . . or any loss. Thank you, Laura!

      Delete