Monday, August 29, 2016

MONDAY MUSINGS

Well, it's that time again. 

Monday morning.

The start of a new day. The start of a new week.

Time to re-set and turn my thoughts to my new book series. 
It's hard to get back to work after the eventful summer I just had.
But I need to move forward.

Image result for monday morning

Book One of my new three book series, SOUNDS OF SILENCE, has been written. It still needs a lot of work, but the basic story is there.

Image result for swoony awards

I wish I was faster at producing books. But if I rush the process, I produce sloppy work. And that won't do!

The covers for all three books are nearly complete and I am LOVING them.
I used family members for my covers this time around and the results are AMAZING.
 I can't wait to show you my new covers!!!

***

CHASING FIREFLIES is eligible for two awards, and if you feel so inclined, please hop on over to these links and vote! MUCH APPRECIATED! Both of these awards are "reader nominated" and it means so much to me just to be on their lists!

Image result for whitney awards


(currently at #62)




(currently at #74)

***

This weekend we celebrated my cute little grandson's 3rd birthday.
I love this little guy!



That's all for today. Hope your Monday is WONDERFUL!!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rita! Very much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. Happy Monday! I'm going to vote! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Monday to you as well, Christy! And thank you for voting!

      Delete
  3. He is so cute. I just voted...now I think I need to get to reading. Good luck!
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry. I think he's a cutie too. Thanks for your votes! I've already moved way up on both lists. I LOVE my support group!

      Delete
  4. I'd already nominated you for a Whitney in July and voted you into my Swoony list back then too. Good luck. Your book deserves praise and acclaim. I'm excited for the next series. Let me help you any way I can. Enjoy your 3-year-old cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you, Charissa! The above Whitney link is just for the Whitney eligible Goodreads list. But thank you for actually nominating it for a Whitney! That's even better! I'm so honored.
      Now I'm starting all over again and hoping I can write a good series. Time to get back to work and make this series shine. (hopefully!!) Every time I start a new book I wonder if I can do it again. But I'm feeling determined.

      Delete