Thursday, November 3, 2016

THE NEXT POWER OF THE MATCHMAKER BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE!

I can't wait to read this next installment in the Power of the Matchmaker series.

I've read a few Janette Rallison books and she is so funny. Her books always make me laugh.



The best day of his life, the worst day of hers.

Back in college, Marco Dawson never thought of Belle as anything more than a friend. If she had crossed his mind on his wedding day, it was probably only to wonder why she hadn’t shown up to be a bridesmaid. After all, his new wife was her old roommate. Seven years have passed since then, and Belle just found out that Marco is divorced and vacationing with his family in an elegant Cancun resort. She’s not about to let the right man get away twice. She heads to the resort where she plans to casually bump into Marco and ignite some romantic flames.

But Belle hadn’t planned on one thing: Flynn Dawson, Marco’s handsome, charming, and determined twin brother. He thinks Marco and his ex-wife can make amends and he’s not about to let Belle stand in the way.

Part Sabrina, part While You Were Sleeping, romantic comedy readers will eat this book up!

8 comments:

  1. I think we all know where this is going, but it sounds like a lot of fun getting there.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, the journey will be fun with lots of laughs!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to get this. I've read all the other ones and loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so behind. I have them all, and I've finished a few of them. I loved them and need to write my reviews. But I also need to finish the rest! Really looking forward to reading the above book! Hope you're feeling better and improving every day, Charissa!

      Delete
  3. This sounds so fun. It would be awesome to get all of the books and read them in order of release. Welcome back, Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, even though the books do not need to be read in order, it's fun to read them in order of their release dates.

      Delete
  4. I actually just finished this one last night (stayed up way too late too!) and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jana! I missed you last week for WW!
      I finished this book on Sunday and I loved it as well. I read it way too fast, but that's the sign of a good book.

      Delete